Land-O-Matic™ LP 3000 Dry Pellet Chlorinator.
The Land-O-Matic LP-3000 dry pellet chlorinator delivers
automatic, economical, pump-to-faucet protection for home and farm well
From clogged pumps and stained fixtures, to odors, slime and
disease-carrying bacteria, most water problems originate in the well. So
it just makes good sense to treat these problems at their source . . .
right in the well itself.
The Land-O-Matic chlorinator, with its unique dry pellet chlorination,
is the most reliable and economical system available today for the
automatic chlorination of well water. In the home, the Land-O-Matic
chlorinator eliminates nuisance bacteria from potable water. On the farm,
it helps prevent the spread of waterborne disease among livestock and
poultry. And the Land-O-Matic chlorinator does away with
many other unpleasant side effects of untreated well water.
The Land-O-Matic dry pellet chlorinator provides both farm and home
with healthier, better-tasting water right from the well.
- Using the well casing as the retention tank keeps chlorine in
contact with the well water as long as possible for maximum effect. The pellets drop down throughout the well for consistent
- Simple in its design for trouble-free performance, the modular
Land-O-Matic chlorinator is easy to install and service,
if necessary. Completely weather-proof right down to the clutch, the
Land-O-Matic chlorinator has a rugged thermoplastic
housing that resists corrosion and ultraviolet rays, for reliable,
uninterrupted operation in every season.
- Highly concentrated, EPA-registered dry chlorine pellets load safely
and conveniently into the Land-O-Matic chlorinator from
easy-to-store containers. An extra-large, airtight chlorine storage
bin holds an ample supply of pellets to ensure long intervals between
- Automatically controlled by a flow switch or pump control, the
Land-O-Matic chlorinator begins feeding dry chlorine
pellets directly into the well casing when the pump motor starts. A
power light signals "ON" when the chlorinator is operating.
- The automatic reversing clutch is designed to prevent pellets from
jamming in the chlorinator.
- User-adjustable slots in the pellet plate automatically pick up and
feed chlorine pellets at a wide range of rates to deliver the exact
amount of chlorination required.
- The child- and vandal-resistant cover features a lockable hasp
- Freezing weather won't affect the pellets.
- Safety Features
- Reduced chlorine fumes.
- There's no chlorine spillage.
- There's no chemical loss through evaporation.