Home > Well Water Treatment > Iron Out Feeder Systems > Injection Feeder Systems
Injection Feeder System Installation Guide.
Irrigation rust stain prevention, well used for irrigation only.
1. If there is no pressure tank, the metering pump may be connected to the pump start relay for the well pump so the the well pump and the metering pump turn on simultaneously.
2. If there is a pressure tank, the metering pump must be connected to the controller unit for the irrigation system. This can be done by using the pump start circuit in the controller unit or buy installing a separate pump start relay and connecting that relay to the controller unit.
3. Plumbing code typically requires a back flow preventer. The metering pump injection point should be downstream of the back flow preventer and upstream of the first zone (after the backflow preventer and before the first zone).
Irrigation rust stain prevention, well used for drinking water and irrigation:
1. The metering pump must be connected to the controller unit for the irrigation system as discussed in case 1.
2. The metering pump injection point should be downstream of the pressure tank, the "T" for the drinking water line and the backflow preventer.