Functions of Water
in the Human Body.
The human body is approximately 67% water by weight.
The average adult contains 40-50 quarts (10-13 gallons) of water. Blood is
83% water, muscles 75%, brain 75%, heart 75%, bines 22%, lungs 86%, and eyes
95%. Water in the human body perform the following functions:
- Improves oxygen delivery to the cells.
- Transport nutrients.
- Enables cellular hydration.
- Moisten oxygen for easier breathing.
- Cushions bones and joins.
- Absorbs shocks to joints and organs.
- Regulates body temperature.
- Removes waste.
- Flushes toxins.
- Prevents tissues from sticking.
- Lubricates joints
- Improves cell to cell communications.
- Maintains normal electrical properties of
- Empowers the body's natural healing process.
Food for thought.
If you read your car batteries owner manual, it probably will explain you its
different functions and the importance of this sophisticated device for your
car. All of us are aware that not battery means no power, and without power, the
car would go nowhere. So we know and the majority of us take extra precaution to
prevent something bad happen to the battery. As an effort to prolong the life of
our battery, we use distiller water in it. We check and double check that no
water is missing, and if it is, we use the best water money can buy. But, what
about us, our body? Shouldn't we applied the same philosophy and use the best,
the more pure water for our body and also prolong our life? Take a proactive
approach by owning a water purification system. You're worth it!
Use the best water for your body, you old-self will appreciate it!